Follow the tips and you’ll find that you will reach your weight loss goals more quickly
- 1. Avoid These 5 White Foods - White rice, white bread, sugar, salt , white potatoes
2. Do Not Use Artificial Sweeteners - it gets your taste buds accustomed to sweet tastes and you’ll start to…
1. Eat organic. Organic foods are grown a kinder gentler way, without essentially harmful chemicals, antibiotics, or genetic engineering. If our fruits, vegetables, and protein sources are getting bathed in chemicals, then sooner or later, those chemicals find their way into our bodies too.
2. Simplify your vocabulary.
what to think before eating:
- how will this affect my diet?
- will i regret it later?
- will it upset my stomach?
- is it healthy or junk?
- how many calories are in it?
- is it processed?
- do i really need this?
- am i actually hungry?
- is there a healthy alternative?
- would i be okay with telling someone i ate this?
- how much exercise will it take to burn this?
Eat Right. Feel Right <3
Must print this out and put on the fridge :)