- One of the 30 Most Hydrating Foods.
- Made up of 96% water, naturally distilled (better than normal water)
- Contains alkaline-forming minerals (regulates ph levels in your blood)
- Good source of vitamin C and vitamin A (great for your skin)
- Prevents water retention (reduces puffy/swollen eyes)
- Helps normalize body temperature during hot days
- Can help regulate blood pressure
- Can help heal sunburn by applying to your skin
Read full story here.
Aside from being the highest source of tryptophan, avocados are also one of the richest sources of protein, folate, and the heart-friendly omega-3 fatty acids.
The flavor of the mamey sapote, also known as marmalade plum, is described by some as…